Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
Regience K.K. (hereafter referred to as the “Company”) acknowledges that protection of customer’s privacy is the Company’s responsibility in operating business. We shall treat the information that is disclosed by customers to identify the individual (hereafter referred to as the “Personal Information”) as follows, no matter what the Personal Information is obtained from the website of the Company or via e-mail/phone from the customer.
- The Personal Information is the information that can identify an individual such as name, address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- When the Company collects the Personal Information, we shall clarify the purpose and collect within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose.
- The Company shall manage the Personal Information to be acquired in a proper way and make best efforts to prevent any leakage, falsification, and unauthorized access.
- In principle, the Company shall not provide nor disclose the Personal Information acquired from a customer to a third party excluding the following cases.
- When a written paper from official authority is submitted.
- When the customer agree to disclose his or her Personal Information.
- When a customer requires a referral or a correction of his or her Personal Information, the Company will proceed to the process only after the identification of the customer is confirmed, according to the method specified by the Company.
- The Company shall obey the Japanese laws and other regulations, applicable to the Personal Information and shall improve the contents of our policy accordingly.
Enacted as of March 1, 2014
Contact for handling of personal information
We would like to receive your confirmations, requests, and inquiries regarding to the handling of Personal Information at the following contact:
Shiodome Building,1-2-20 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan 105-0022
TEL: +81-3-3431-3515 FAX: +81-3-6453-6909